After a fabulous weekend at Rhinebeck, I have pullovers on the brain! Here are five seamless, 1-color pullovers I found for you this week.
- Vistoire by Emily Ringelman $6 USD
flattering fit and great central cable
- Tweedy Dan by Olivia Pelaez $6 USD
such a nice collection of cables
- Dallas by Amy Miller $6 USD
lovely tunic with special cables
- Brassica Pullover by Elizabeth Smith $6 USD
lovely, subtle details
- Such a Winter's Day by Heidi Kirrmaier $6.80 USD
love the funnel neck and all-over stitch pattern
All images from patterns' Ravelry pages. No copyright infringement intended. I just want to share the love!
And one from me!
An Aran for Anne by Kathleen Dames $7 USD
|story-telling cables plus a flattering fit|
Do you have a favorite pullover to recommend? Let us know in the comments below :)
Thanks for stopping by, and happy knitting!