Quadrille Pullover - flattering and feminine, I might need a cable/bobble fix this Spring (KAL, anyone?)
Ozark Wrap - fun to knit and seriously cozy to wear (love mine during NYC's deep freeze)
Kellynch Cardigan - another flattering sweater, this time with romantic lace detail and integrated buttonbands (this is my other candidate for a KAL - let me know if you would like to join me)
Strawberry-Picking Shrug - a perfect, small project to master working lace on both sides
Back issue patterns include:
Fine print: These are Interweave's reprints of my patterns as they appeared in various magazines, not kathleen dames | knitwear design editions. They will not show up in your Ravelry library, since they have not yet been published on Ravelry. You will receive a PDF direct from Interweave. I receive a small royalty payment for each pattern sold by Interweave, as well as an affiliate micropayment if you use the links in this email. I do plan to publish my own editions of these patterns on Ravelry once Interweave's 1-year exclusivity period is complete and when there is room in my publishing calendar. I will always provide support and love for you when knitting from any version of my patterns.
- Honest Woodsman Pullover (Enchanted Knits 2014)
- A Vest for Charles (Jane Austen Knits, Fall 2013)
- Benwick (Jane Austen Knits, Fall 2013)
- Sotherton (Jane Austen Knits, Summer 2012)
- An Aran for Anne (Jane Austen Knits, Summer 2012)
- Bixby (Knitscene, Fall 2012)
- An Aran for Frederick (Jane Austen Knits, 2011)
Until next time: Happy knitting!