Skirts. I love the idea and think they would knit up super-fast. I mean, no sleeve island, right? There is the notion that skirts bag out and are unflattering. These are not those. I think thoughtful yarn choice and careful swatching are critical for success, but I might just be up for that.
Have you knit a skirt? I'd love to hear how it went and if you enjoy wearing yours.
- "She's Electric" Aztec Pattern Bodycon Skirt by Lauren Riker $5 USD
- Swirl Skirt by AnneLena Mattison $7 USD
- Bold Move by Lorilee Beltman $6.50 USD
- Flouncy Skirt by Cindy Craig $5 USD
- Take-Two Skirt by Ann Budd $6.50 USD
All images from the patterns' Ravelry pages. No copyright infringement intended - just want to spread the love!
Thanks for stopping by, and happy knitting!