Happy Summer to you! As you may know, I spent the Summer Solstice in Greece, where it was pretty darn hot, but I still wanted a little something to take my outfit to the next level. Finding a light scarf or shawl isn't always easy, but these five would be lovely in a linen or cotton yarn.
What about you - do you like to have a little something to throw around your neck in the summer? Let me know in the comments.
- Tiare Shawl and Scarf by Wendy Neal $6 USD
Scarf + triangle shawl options in one pretty pattern
- Lady Fern by Suzanne Middlebrooks $5 USD
Isn't the combination of colors lovely - what would you choose?
- Noro Herringbone Scarf by Kate Atherley $4 USD
Gorgeous way to show off a yarn with long color sequences
- Blaeberry by Susanna IC $7.50 USD
Scarf + stole option from the talented Susanna IC
- TRELLIS by Susan Morrell $5.99 USD
Elegant and lovely
All images from patterns' Ravelry pages. No copyright infringement intended. I just want to share the love!
Thanks for stopping by, and happy knitting!