- worked in the round = less likely to lose a DPN
- one skein of yarn = squeeze it into a bag
- repetitive pattern = easy to remember
Circular scarves continue to be part of the uniform for so many people, at least here in NYC. They add a touch of flair to your outfit and make temperature fluctuations (inside and out) more bearable.
- Appia by Hilary Smith Callis $5 USD
- loggia by Asa Tricosa €4
- Dandelion Days by Chrissy Prange $4 USD
- Jemma Cowl by Carolyn Kern $4 USD
- Apollo and Daphne Cowl by Katie Carmack $4 USD
All images from the patterns' Ravelry pages. No copyright infringement intended - I just want to share the love!
Do you have a favorite cowl I missed? There are so many pretties! Oftentimes I wear a wide-triangle shawl bandit-style around my neck, but the cowl has one significant advantage: no ends to wrestle with.
Thanks for stopping by, and happy knitting!