- An Aran for Frederick This one is loaded with cables telling the story of our hero Frederick Wentworth from Persuasion
- A Vest for Charles* All in one piece, this vest has stitch patterns inspired by the sweater Charles II wore yet is quick to knit in worsted weight yarn (and no sleeves!)
- Captain Austen's Scarf The seaweed knit-purl pattern is handsome and reversible, while the fringe is optional (some guys dig it, others not so much)
- Dennis tie Time and again this fully-fashioned tie makes a great gift and can also be worked out of less than one skein of fingering weight yarn
- Kind Woodsman** This handsome pullover is simple enough for most men to wear but has an intriguing all-over cable pattern that makes it fun for you to knit
- Sailor's Valentine Another handsome cabled story-telling sweater; I recommend working double seed stitch rather than 2x2 ribbing at the sides for a more masculine silhouette
**Currently available from Enchanted Knits/Interweave. Available in my Ravelry store this July!
To be among the first to know about my pattern releases, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter.
Thanks for stopping by, and happy knitting!