What are you doing Thursday? If you're in New York City, be sure to meet me from 6-8pm at Knitty City! I'll be talking about my design process, showing samples, and will have a selection of printed patterns for purchase.
Want to know which samples and patterns?
- Quadrille Pullover* - Interweave Knits, Winter 2015
- Ozark Wrap* - Interweave Knits, Winter 2015
- Kellynch Cardigan* - Jane Austen Knits 2014
- Strawberry Picking Shrug* - Jane Austen Knits 2014
- Thistle Leaf Shawl
- Honest Woodsman* - Enchanted Knits 2014
- Bloc Party Cardigan (old & new) - available free on Knittyspin
- Upon the Spanish Main
- A Vest for Charles* - Jane Austen Knits 2013
- Benwick* - Jane Austen Knits 2013
- Bloc Pulli
- Sailor's Valentine
- Mermaid's Cardigan
- Castaway Shawlette
- An Aran for Anne
- Bixby (provided I get the zippers sewn in on the new sample)
- An Aran for Frederick
- Turn of the Glass - available free on Knitty
- In the Shallows
- On the High Seas
*Recently published in an Interweave publication, so you can check out the sample but will have to buy the pattern in the magazine or online from Interweave
Visit my designer page for more details on any of these patterns. Or let me know if I've missed a sample you want to see. My apartment smells like a sheep farm in a downpour as I wash and block the samples I plan to bring, so please let me know ASAP for anything else to have time to dry!
Do you know my favorite part of this whole thing? Aside from getting to hang out at Knitty City? ... Go back and check the post title, if you need a clue. ... Yes! It's that I'm considered a "Young Designer". Hehe! Well, I'm young at heart anyway.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you Thursday, and I hope your New Year is off to a tremendous start filled with knitting!